MEATBALL ALFREDO PASTA│INSTANT POT or STOVE TOP│BUSY WORK WEEK Recipe│Dining With Tara
Simple one pan/pot recipes make busy days so much easier. MEATBALL ALFREDO PASTA is a classic Italian dish that is rich and creamy and so delicious. This recipe is a healthier, lighter version – without sacrificing flavor or texture. If you are gluten free there are alternatives in the recipe below for some of the ingredients. What is your favorite Italian dish? Let me know in the comments below. Complete recipe and step-by-step instructions are also below. This recipe is great for meal prepping, and reheats well. Thanks so much for watching.
★ Come cook with me ★
★ SUBSCRIBE to my channel – https://goo.gl/H6VaDn
★ INSTANT POT Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMxA48sPLzTnRyMQKwJK417w0730bV8_c
★ One Pot Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMxA48sPLzTm31CQdfvJ0WM_v2EqhvO9L
16 oz Ground Beef
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
2 tablespoons Unsweetened Almond Milk (may substitute any other milk)
½ teaspoon Pink Salt (adjust for your preference)
½ teaspoon Black Pepper (adjust for your preference)
¼ cup Panko Bread Crumbs (substitute almond flour or hazelnut flour if gluten free)
8 oz Thin Spaghetti
4.6 oz Pecorino Romano Cheese
⅓ cup Fresh Italian Parsley
Drizzle of Olive Oil
4 cups Filtered Water
½ teaspoon Beef Bouillon
3 Garlic Cloves
¼ cup Whipping Cream (may substitute any other cream, half and half or milk)
⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (may substitute any other milk)
1 tablespoon Cornstarch (may substitute tapioca starch)
1 tablespoon Filtered Water
1. Combine ground beef, dried spices, breadcrumbs, and 2 tablespoons milk in a large bowl and mix well. Roll into quarter size meatballs. Mince garlic and grate cheese.
2. Turn instant pot to saute on HIGH, add a drizzle of olive oil and when hot, brown all meatballs (working in batches), and set aside. Add garlic to the pot and stir for 30 seconds, then DE-GLAZE the pot with some of the water. Add meatballs and beef bouillon to the pot. Add pasta to the pot in 2 layers that are crossed (if using spaghetti, cut in half). Add remaining water to the pot. Ensure pasta is completely submerged. Place on lid (make sure silicone ring is on), hit cancel on the instant pot and set to HIGH PRESSURE for 3 minutes. Allow 5 minutes of natural pressure and then perform a quick release. Stir pasta. Add cream and milk to the pot and stir. Season with additional salt & pepper if desired. Press cancel on instant pot and set to saute on HIGH. Make cornstarch slurry and add to the pot and stir well. Sauce will continue to thicken while cooling and when placed in the fridge. Add more cream or milk if necessary for desired consistency when reheating. Add fresh parsley. Enjoy!
1. Combine ground beef, dried spices, breadcrumbs and milk in a large bowl and mix well. Roll into quarter size meatballs. Mince garlic and grate cheese.
2. In a large skillet or dutch oven, add a drizzle of olive oil and brown meatballs, working in batches, and then set aside. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds, then DE-GLAZE with a splash of water. Add all the water and then the pasta to the pan, ensuring pasta is fully submerged. Add meatballs and then reduce heat to low simmer and cover. Stir occasionally and cook until pasta is tender and meatballs are fully cooked (around 12-15 minutes if using thin spaghetti).
3. Add cream and milk to the pan and stir. Season with additional salt & pepper if desired. Make cornstarch slurry and add to the pan and stir well. Sauce will continue to thicken while cooling and when placed in the fridge. Add more cream or milk if necessary for desired consistency when reheating. Add fresh parsley. Enjoy!
MUSIC: Epidemic Sound
AWESOME KITCHEN ESSENTIALS:
★ Instant Pot – https://amzn.to/2L86yuC
★ Silicone Spatula Set – https://amzn.to/2zhwZem
★ Vitamix Blender – https://amzn.to/35BdCcs
★ Vitamix Cups – https://amzn.to/3dhMTEg
★ Garlic Press – https://amzn.to/2Wa30y1
★ Instant Pot Accessories – https://amzn.to/2SBL0KX
★ Instant Pot Lid – https://amzn.to/2zhx9Cu
CUTCO KNIVES – https://www.mycutcorep.com/kaiserschwartz and let him know Dining With Tara sent you for savings of at least 10%.
BUTCHERBOX Special $30 off using my link – http://fbuy.me/qLUFQ
#instantpot #instantpotrecipes #diningwithtara
★ Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diningwithtara
★ Follow on FaceBook: Dining With Tara: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1905609426217009/
★ Follow on Twitter (@diningwithtara): https://twitter.com/diningwithtara?s=09
Disclaimer: Product links may include affiliate links. When you purchase through a link here, at no extra cost to you, I make a small commission which helps support my channel so I can continue to provide content and videos for you. Thank you so much for your support!
[Music] [Music] Hey guys welcome back to my channel if This is the first time you here my name Is Tara today I thought it would be Super fun for us to make a meatball Alfredo pasta we're gonna be using our Instant pot if you don't have an instant Pot you can still make this recipe I Will leave complete instructions for the Stovetop and the instant pot method Along with a full ingredient list in the Description box below before we get Started if you have not already I would Love for you to be a part of this Community if you do that by hitting the Red subscribe button that's right below This video next week we are making a Honey chicken with peppers and brown Rice a one-pot meal you guys do not want To miss this recipe be sure to click the Bell icon that way you're notified each Time I post a new video if you guys are Ready to make some incredibly delicious Meatball alfredo pasta then keep on Watching here are all of the ingredients We'll be using today a complete list Will be in the description box below so We're gonna start by making our Meatballs so we're gonna add our dried Spices and our milk and bread crumbs to Our ground beef and I'm just gonna use My hands and just mix everything off if You prefer of course you can wear gloves
Once everything is completely Incorporated we're gonna roll our Meatballs we're gonna make very small Meatballs that way everything will cook At the same amount of time in the Instant pot then we're gonna set them Aside of course I've washed my hands and Now we're gonna get our garlic minced I'm gonna use my garlic press if you Don't have a garlic press you can also Grate it in or you can even use garlic Powder next we're gonna grate our cheese That way everything is good to go as Soon as the instant pot is done we're Gonna turn our instant pot to saute on High and a drizzle of olive oil and once It's hot we're gonna add some meatballs We're gonna do this in batches that way It's easier to turn as soon as the Meatballs are just browned they don't to Be cooked completely we're gonna add our Garlic give it a stir and then deglaze With a little bit of the water we really Want the bottom of this pan to not have Anything stuck to it that's very Important then we're gonna add all of The meatballs back in I'm adding a Little bit of beef bullion it really Ramps up the flavor then we're gonna add Our pasta I'm using a thin spaghetti for This dish that cooks in about 9 to 11 Minutes feel free to swap this pasta out For a different pasta that cooks in the Same length of time and it should still
Be absolutely delicious I've broken the Pasta in half so it will fit and we're Going to add half of the pasta in one Layer going one way and the other half Going the other way then we're gonna Cover it completely with water we don't Want to stir it we just want it to be Submerged We're gonna hit cancel on the instant Pot set it's a high pressure for three Minutes we're gonna allow five minutes Of natural pressure then we're gonna Perform a quick release as soon as the Pin drops we can open the lid Perfectly cooked pasta I'm just stirring Everything around now it's time to add The cream I'm using a combination of Whipping cream and almond milk because That's what I have on hand feel free to Adjust it for whatever you have if you Have 2% whole milk all heavy cream all Almond milk adjust it to whatever which Way you prefer next we're gonna add our Grated cheese and just stir everything Around this is a great time for you to Taste your dish and see if it needs any Added salt and pepper I added a little Bit more salt and pepper now we're gonna Hit cancel on the instant pot set it Back to saute on high because we need to Bring this to a simmer because we're Going add a cornstarch slurry the sauce Will naturally thicken as it starts to Cool as well as when it's in the
Refrigerator so be sure to keep that in Mind as you're adding the cornstarch Slurry you don't want to add it so that It's perfect thickness as soon as you Add it in because it will get a lot Thicker that being said if you need to Thin it out more you can add a little Bit more whipping cream milk almond milk Whichever you have on hand to thin it to The perfect consistency for you this is Looking absolutely perfect so now I'm Going to add some fresh Italian parsley Give everything another stir and now it Is time to plate this up add some of Those delicious meatballs I also like to Top this with some red chili flakes for A little bit of heat I've got to taste This So incredibly delicious super easy to me So flavorful you guys have got to try This recipe I'm gonna go ahead and leave My instant pot recipe playlist for you Right here so you can go ahead and check That out and I will see you in the next Video bye guys